Kinesiology tape can be applied to support muscles, ligaments and tendons of the body. Révolutionnaire Kinesiology Tape is available in 4 shades of nude to seamlessly blend into your skin tone and provide the necessary support to help you recover from injuries. Kinesiology tape helps to relieve the pressure on the fascia within the body to promote movement of white blood cells and lymphatic fluid which ultimately reduces inflammation and swelling as well as pain and discomfort. Prices listed in USD.
– Remove Kinesiology Tape by applying a body oil and gently removing the tape from the skin starting from the lowermost section of tape
– If you have particularly sensitive or thin skin, consider applying a small test patch to the skin for 12 hours to test for irritation
– Relevé Body Tape should not be applied to wounds, sunburned skin or any irritated area
– Do not use Kinesiology Tape if allergic to latex, acrylic adhesive, elastane or related items
– Shave excess hair from the necessary area before applying to limit irritation during removal